Do this because
Cruise along the Danube and discover the charm of Budapest at night
Enjoy a lite 2-course meal, while listening to the Piano Battle performance
Sail and soak in the enchanting evening atmosphere
What to expect
Spend an elegant evening cruising along the embankment of the River Danube with a 2-course lite dinner and marvel at the monumental bridges and buildings of Budapest illuminated at night.
Enjoy your dinner while listening to an exceptional live piano battle show with two pianists accompanied by vocals. You'll hear well-known and entertaining melodies played throughout the performance.
Soak in the romantic atmosphere during the 80 minutes program with plenty of opportunities to take magnificent pictures.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
The experience complies with government regulations
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Drinks (if Cruise with dinner and drinks package is selected at checkout)
Live Piano Battle Show
What’s not included
Drinks (if Cruise with dinner is selected at checkout)
1052 Budapest, Jane Haining rakpart Dokk 11
Board your cruise at Dock #11 at the Elizabeth Bridge, on the Pest-side. Look for the "Silverline" logo. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time for boarding
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note, that the boat has a formal dress code
- Guests must be at least 4 years old to join the cruise
- Guest must be at least 18 years old to consume alcohol
- During checkout, select either Cruise with dinner or Cruise with dinner and drinks package
- Lite Dinner includes 2-courses : 1 soup item and 1 dessert item
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking - Vegetarian option is available
- Please note, that the Cruise with dinner ticket does not include drinks. Drinks can be purchased from an a’la carte menu
- Guests can pay either with cash or by card - Accepted currencies : Euro and Hungarian forint (EUR/HUF)
- Unfortunately, this cruise is not wheelchair accessible