Do this because
Explore Budapest’s Gellért Hill during this interactive and fun discovery walk
Learn about the history and local stories of the city center in a playful way
Solve location-based riddles to unlock directions to your next stop along the route
See popular sights from a different angle and discover hidden local spots
Discover the city at your own pace
What to expect
Wander around Budapest’s Gellért Hil and admire known and lesser-known sights while solving riddles in your own group. Each riddle takes you to your next destination and when solved, unlocks curious stories about the city.
Gellért Hill is a must-see to anyone visiting the Hungarian capital, with the best views over the Danube and a great number of historical buildings. It is also a favorite weekend spot for many locals because of its quiet green parks and the city’s coolest child paradises. Modern street art and classical masterpieces await you on this trail along with 15 fun and ingenious puzzles to crack as well as little secret stories to be discovered.
Local wonders you’ll discover on this walk include:
- UNESCO world heritage Gellért hill
- The Philosopher’s garden
- Liberty statue
- Cave church
- Gellért Hotel and Bath
This game is suitable for friends, couples, families with kids and team buildings. Enjoy being together while exploring a city, be creative and use your imagination to find city’s secrets!
Discovery Game in Budapest available for six months after purchase
Budapest, Rudas Gyógyfürdő, 1016 Hungary
Start your Discovery Game at Szent Gellért rakpart.
Secret City Trails
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- You will receive your game within 24 hours after your booking
- This is a self-guided tour, there is no tour guide that meets you at the start location
- You will receive an email with a link to your game. The link to the game is valid up to 6 months after the purchase. By tapping the play button your game opens in your phone’s browser. No downloads needed
- You can stop the game and take a break at any point and start where you left off later
- You can play any day of the week, starting between 8.00am and 7.30pm (daylight hours)
- The game is recommended to be played in a team of 1-5 people
- You can share a team viewer link, so everyone can read riddles and stories on their phones. Just make sure to select one person to enter answers
- Start your game at Szent Gellért rakpart
- You will end at Bartók Béla út