Do this because
Take advantage of the priority entrance to the Dome with Musement assistance
Discover the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and the Baptistery of San Giovanni
Visit the Opera del Duomo Museum and enjoy the city view from Giotto's Bell Tower
What to expect
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum full of chests holding incredible and priceless treasures: the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore with the magnificent Brunelleschi's Dome, Giotto's Bell Tower, the Baptistery of San Giovanni, the Crypt of Santa Reparata and the Opera del Duomo Museum.
Visit the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore: it was the third-largest church in the world and the largest in Europe at the time of its construction in the fifteenth century! You’ll be enchanted by the sophistication of the polychrome marble of the facade and the majestic Dome that dominates it, designed by Brunelleschi.
Under the Cathedral, you'll see the remains of the ancient Basilica of Santa Reparata, among the largest early Christian complexes of the Tuscia. Admire the famous Gates of Paradise and the precious mosaic of the dome inside the Baptistery of San Giovanni.
You will also be able to enjoy an unforgettable view of the city from the terrace of Giotto's Bell Tower and access the Museo dell'Opera del Duomo to see masterpieces by Michelangelo, Arnolfo di Cambio, Ghiberti, Donatello, Luca della Robbia, Antonio Pollaiolo and Verrocchio.
Enjoy access to the monuments of the complex without wasting even a minute of your time!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Skip-the-line tickets to the Dome
Audio guide app available in 9 languages (English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese)
Musement assistance at the meeting point
What’s not included
Giotto's Bell Tower
Baptistery of San Giovanni
Opera del Duomo Museum
Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 32/R, 50123 Florence FI, Italy
Please arrive at the tourist office located in Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 32/R at the time shown on the voucher to collect your tickets and download the audio guide app using the on-site free Wi-Fi. Remember NOT to go directly to the museum entrance with your voucher.
- Brunelleschi's Dome: 12.45am - 6.45pm | 8.15am - 5.30pm on Saturday | 12.45pm - 5.30pm on Sunday
- Cathedral: 10.15am - 4.30pm | closed on Sunday
- Baptistery: 8.15am - 7.45pm | 8.15am - 1.45pm on Sunday
- Bell Tower: 12.45am - 6.45pm | 8.15am - 7.45pm on Saturday and Sunday
- Museum: 10.15am - 17.00pm
- Important: opening hours are subject to change at any time
Important to know
- Please note: the only ticket option currently available is the priority entrance to the Dome (only Dome)
- You'll access the Dome 45 minutes after the time booked. Please arrive at the meeting point at the time shown on the voucher to collect your tickets and download the audio guide on your smartphone (you will not receive another device)
- Important: depending on the availability of the tickets on the day of the visit, you will be able to access the Dome at the time booked or at the nearest available time
- The reservation for entering Brunelleschi's Dome is mandatory and can't be modified. If on the day of the visit you won't be able to respect the selected time, you'll lose the right to visit the monument
- The ticket contains a barcode that can be read from the turnstiles at the entrance to the site. The use of the tablet is not recommended due to barcode reading difficulties
- Visitors are required to climb 463 steps. No lifts are available. The climb is not recommended for people suffering from heart problems, vertigo or claustrophobia
- Tickets cannot be purchased by school groups. Those who don't follow this rule will not be accepted at the entrance and will not get a refund
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. ID may be requested to certify the age
- No backpacks or large bags allowed