Do this because
Free hotel pick-up and drop-off included
Free port pick-up and drop-off included
Small-group tour led by a local guide
Led by a professional photographer
What to expect
Capri is a real treasure bursting with natural beauty, stunning panoramas and beautiful coastlines, from the Faraglioni rocks and the Natural Arch, to Mount Solaro and the celebrated Blue Grotto.
The Unesco Committee inscribed Pompeii in the list of World Heritage Sites because it provides a 'complete and vivid picture of society and daily life at a specific moment in the past that is without parallel anywhere in the world'. As you walk the ancient streets of the city, your guide will explain the history of Pompeii the time of Mt Vesuvius' eruption and the Romans way of living.
- Pick up at the ports of Naples
- Transfer by minivan to Pompeii.
- 2-hour guided tour in Pompeii: Marina gate, Basilica (court house), Forum (the main square), Curia (municipal buildings), the Macellum (meta market), the thermal baths, the Termopolium Capuano (restaurant), the House of the Tragic Poet, the bakery, the plaster casts of the victims, the Temples of Jupiter, Apollo and Venus, the Lupanar (brothel), the Fountains and the town's main streets.
- Transfer by minivan to the port of Naples
- Transfer to Capri by hydrofoil. Our tour in Capri includes a walk at Marina Grande, transfer by funicular train to the town of Capri and a walk in the famous Piazzetta and the Medieval alleys up to the marvelous gardens of Augustus from where you will enjoy the best views of the island. Alternatively, we can arrange a trip to the Blue Grotto and Anacapri.
- Transfer to the port of Naples
- Your guide will escort you to the cruise ship
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
A full day personal guide who will meet you at your port of arrival or any other type of accommodation or arrival, holding a sign with your name
Half-day transportation on the mainland with a modern Mercedes minivan and professional driver (convertible taxi in Capri)
What’s not included
At the cruise terminal of the port of Naples. Calata Piliero, 4, 80133 Naples NA, Italy.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Comfortable shoes are strongly recommended
- This tour is available all year round, but please note that sometimes the island of Capri might not be accessible because of the weather conditions
- Infant seats are available on request (please inform us at the time of booking)