Do this because
Take advantage of the combined ticket with Tower, Baptistery, Cemetery and Sinopie Museum
Climb the famous Leaning Tower and discover the Square of Miracles and its monuments
Avoid the long queues with your skip-the-line tickets and spend more time at the site
What to expect
Don't miss the chance to discover the most important monuments in Pisa with a single pass! Climb the 251 steps of the Leaning Tower and visit the Cathedral, Baptistery, Camposanto, Sinopie Museum and Opera del Duomo Museum which you can access when you want to, skipping the long lines at the entrance.
With this combo ticket, you’ll visit all of the monuments in the beautiful Square of Miracles, with the celebrated Tower, the Cathedral, the round-shaped Romanesque Baptistery, famous for its acoustics, its gothic dome, and its Camposanto (originally a cemetery), an extraordinary quadrangular cloister.
You will also enter the Sinopie Museum, which is home to some fascinating frescoes (Sinopie) from the Camposanto, and the Opera del Duomo Museum, which houses many original works of art created for the Cathedral.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Skip-the-line tickets to the Leaning Tower
Free access to the Cathedral
Entrance to the Baptistery, Camposanto, Sinopie Museum and Opera del Duomo Museum
Piazza del Duomo, 56126 Pisa, Italy
You will receive your official tickets after booking. Show up at the tower entrance 15 minutes before your scheduled entry time.
- Leaning Tower: from April to October 10.00am - 8.00pm | from June to August 9.00am - 9.00pm | from November to March 9.00am - 7.00pm | from 25 December to 5 January 9.00am - 8.00pm | closed 1 January and 25 December
- Camposanto: every day 9.00am - 8.00pm | free admission 1 and 2 November
- Baptistery, Sinopie Museum, Opera del Duomo Museum: every day 9.00am - 8.00pm
- The Cathedral may experience unexpected closures due to religious services, funerals or special events
Opera della Primarziale Pisana
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- The agency commission applied to the ticket price allows you to receive the official ticket and go directly to the turnstiles, avoiding the lines at the ticket office
- For safety reasons, children under the age of 8 are not permitted to enter the tower. Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult
- The time booked refers only to the access to the Leaning Tower. You can enter the other monuments at the time you prefer
- Tickets for the tower are issued at set times and in limited numbers, so it is necessary to select a time for the visit
- Important: before purchasing the combined ticket, it is advisable to check the opening hours of the individual attractions
- Security checks include a metal detector. Please leave all metal objects, bags, and containers of any size in the free cloakroom
- The visit is not recommended for people with cardiovascular and motor disorders