Do this because
Visit the magnificent Boboli Gardens, the first example of a true Italian garden
Stroll among the statues, fountains and caves of this open-air museum
Explore the extraordinary Porcelain Museum and the romantic Bardini Gardens
What to expect
Access the Boboli Gardens with this skip-the-line ticket that also gives you access to the Porcelain Museum and the Bardini Gardens. Complete your visit to Palazzo Pitti with a walk around the stunning gardens of the Medici residence to fully capture the spirit of court life.
The Boboli Gardens, set behind Palazzo Pitti, were the first example of Italian gardens that would later become popular throughout Europe. Ancient statues, fountains and caves dot the vast gardens, giving the feeling of being in an open-air museum.
The nearby Bardini Garden is less famous but has a truly unique structure that gives it a romantic atmosphere. This is an enchanting place for a walk hand in hand!
Located at the top of the Boboli Gardens in a separate building called the 'Palazzina del Cavaliere', you will find the Porcelain Museum and admire the most beautiful porcelain collection in Europe.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Skip-the-line ticket to Boboli Gardens
Skip-the-line ticket to Porcelain Museum
Skip-the-line ticket to Bardini Gardens
Access to temporary exhibitions
What’s not included
Entrance ticket to Pitti Palace
Boboli Gardens - Piazza de' Pitti 1, 50125 Florence FI, Italy
Important to know
- Please note: the Porcelain Museum is closed until further notice
- Reduced price tickets are available for citizens aged 18 to 25 years old, from the European Union and from Norway, Iceland, Switzerland and Lichtenstein
- Free tickets are available for children under 18, people with disabilities and one accompanying person and other categories listed on the website of the Italian Ministry of Culture (pre-booking fee is required in order to skip the line)
- Children under 6 years do not need a ticket and can enter directly with an adult
- The booking confirmation and access codes will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase